Page 37 of 305 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839404142434445464787137 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 3042

Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #361
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I just beat 7. It's easily the worst FF I've played. I was expecting some big plot twist at the end of the game to make it cool, but isntead, it was still: let's kill Sephiroth! And I love how 7 fanboys say 10 sucks because it's too straightforward! hmm...

    <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana,sans-serif">spoiler (click to view):</font><hr size="1"><div class="spoiler" id="H8QJGS">

    7's plot: Shinra bad. (Lame) Sephiroth bad! (Lame) Aeris die. (Plot go up!) Cloud go crazy. (plot get cool!) Kill Sephiroth! (plot get lame again) Every human dies. End! (Square's way of trying to make the plot decent) </div><hr size="1"></blockquote>

    Story sucks. materia system sucks, makes magic useless excet for stuff like ultima. game is easy. Sidequests aren't that fun.

    Out of the FF's I've played:
    1. FF6
    2. FFX-2
    3. FFX
    4. FF9
    5. FF5
    6. FF7

  2. #362
    Inactive Member kles's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Eh Xellos, I didn't really not like any FF, FF8 was an eh in my opinion but I really liked FF7. Music was great, Materia wasn't a bad way of magic distribution (but what made me mad was the ultimate weapons couldn't charge it) and the story was basic, but still somewhat interesting.

    Just because there wasn't a huge twist at the end doesn't mean it sucked. Personally, the huge twist is a clich?. Nice to see a lack of one.

    Also - Xellos, play FF4 for crying out loud. It's a great game, it's actually hard! What? A hard final fantasy? GET OUT OF HERE! (simpsons reference &gt;.&gt ; )

    Make sure it's FF4j2e, not FF2. Easy as shit, released back in the day when folks in Japan assumed that gamers in the Americas sucked.

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ December 07, 2003 02:44 PM: Message edited by: kles ]</font>

  3. #363
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I have FF4, I'm gonna play it after I beat a few other RPGs (namely Wild Arms 3, which I've had delayed for a year &gt;_&gt [img]wink.gif[/img]

    It's not that the game didnt' have a twist at the end, it's that the plot sucked up til the end, adn they could give something to make it decent.

    Magic was useless, as Cloud was doing 9999 every turn with regular attacks. The only magic worth using was Ultima.

    I've never thought that any FF was an amazing RPG, except for 6 and maybe X-2.

  4. #364
    Inactive Member kles's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    meh.

    either way, just started ocarina of time. not bad so far.

  5. #365
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Wheee....
    Zelda 1 (GCN)

    FFX-2 new game+ (PS2)

    PSO, do I even need to list this? it should be obvious I'll never stop this game [img]tongue.gif[/img] (GCN)

    WC3 (PC)

    GGXX (PS2)

  6. #366
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm replaying Goldeneye, baby. I've played some of the original Rogue Squad too.

  7. #367
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    The first 2 Rogue Squadron games are such good games... the third one sucks however

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ December 18, 2003 08:23 AM: Message edited by: Xellos ]</font>

  8. #368
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I still need to try out the third. The second one was too easy IMO.

  9. #369
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    the third one sucks. Half the levels are UBER lame ground levels. it's one of the few games I sold back to the store within a month of buying it.

  10. #370
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I see, I'll probably rent before I buy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •